Saturday, October 9, 2010

what me think???

what me think now?????me also duno...only know so faint...my feeling like y my life like this???cant like the other girl geh life so brilliant...y cant???is that face problem???or me treat my frendz or my family no good???and is tis that god give me geh punisment???can i dun accept it???me dun like the other people will resign to fate...me wont!!!!coz it no like me!!!and me hate what the wrong thing is not me did then u say is me did de!!!me hate it!!i hate ppl wrong with me!!!if u wrong with me then after me find out who is the culprit then me will let u die!!!!coz really got ppl did at mine...me really hate it...but after me know that answer...me cry already...coz my frendz trust me...they trust me so good...me cant control myself...my tears all go out...T.T coz really is touching me...me so easy touching and this thing only my frendz know geh jek xD and some body...duno now u how leh...is it feel well???i think u no contact me because u really feel well de...coz u got person accompany u...me leh???only myself...coz me do the right road...me give u free...me no retain u coz me want u happiness...me cant give u happiness...but me no blame u...coz me know all u do de thing is all for ur own good...me wont blame u de...and me no angry u...and if u boring u can find me...everytime...everyday...eventhough is everyseconds...coz me miss u le...but me dunwant to faint u...scared u busy or what de...sorry...maybe u need me to retain u...but got something me duno what u want de thing but u no tell me and me really duno...after ask u then i can look ur mood is disspointed...because at ur heart me is the most comprehend ur disposition de...but now...i think me cant do it le...because u hide all of ur thing...me really cant accept it...y my life is like that???can somebody tell me???can???i just want a simple life...y now life is so difficult...always is sadly de...haiz...i duno now what can i do le...

No comments:

Post a Comment